D-Link Systems, Inc. (“D-Link”) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communications solutions. Following our company motto, “Building Networks for People”, D-Link continually meets the global networking and connectivity needs of digital home consumers, small office professionals, small to medium-sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the world! D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas, then look no further!
JOB SUMMARY: This job is located in the Product Management Division of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work within specific product families that are compliant with L2/L3 Ethernet Switch Protocols, 802.11a/g/n Wireless, IPSEC/L2TP/PPTP/SSL VPN, SPI Firewall and UTM services.
- Identify market, technology and customer trends to plan strategy and product roadmap
- Gather competitive marketing/pricing information and present strategies to drive revenue
- Define hardware and software product feature specifications
- Maintain product development schedule to ensure product availability and sustaining current products
- Manage relationship with R&D on the engineering design and product development for initial prototypes, subsequent refinements and post-release firmware updates and other maintenance
- Coordinate with quality assurance team in regards to developing testing procedures to ensure it is ready for mass production release
- Work closely with art design team, internal QC team, tech support team, and sales engineers to ensure the deliverables are ready for a successful product launch
- Perform product testing to determine whether specific products have met company requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- It will be helpful if the candidate is fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Strong presentation skills as well as written and verbal communication skills are required
- Experience with L2/L3 Ethernet switching technology, CCNA or CompTIA Network+ a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- The candidate must be well organized, self-motivated and capable of seeing projects through to completion
D-Link utilizes a wide variety of recruiting practices. Please note that individuals submitting resumes online, via email, fax, or by mail are not considered applicants for employment until a completed form is signed (typically at the time of interview).
Although we thank all applicants for applying only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore no calls please.
The positions posted are not open to any recruiters or placement agencies.
D-Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer.