D-Link Systems, Inc. (“D-Link”) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communications solutions. Following our company motto, “Building Networks for People”, D-Link continually meets the global networking and connectivity needs of digital home consumers, small office professionals, small to medium-sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the world! D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas, then look no further!
The role of the Lead Development Representative (LDR) is to generate qualified leads for the sales team. This is done through outbound efforts where the LDR performs outbound calling new and existing customers. Outbound calling represents 80% of the LDR’s time with 20% invested in responding to inbound inquiries.
There are three core elements of the Lead Generation LDR role:
- Build rapport with contacts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process
- Gather key information to update the CRM system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
- Identify opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criteria for the sales field
- Call prospective and existing customers to inform them about D-Link products
- Arrange meetings for our Inside Sales team
- Stay organized by tracking activity in a Salesforce database
- Follow-up on marketing contributed leads
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified leads on a monthly basis
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria
- Conduct research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects
- Provide weekly activity reports to management
- Learn all the skills necessary to be promoted to a closing role on D-Link’s sales team
- Experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role helpful
- Ability to learn about IT Networking, Wireless, Surveillance products and describe/explain them to prospects
- Positive and energetic phone presence, excellent listening and writing skills, and attention to detail
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career. We promote from within!
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- High school diploma; BS/BA will be a plus
- In-depth training for a career in sales at a global networking company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- The chance to be a key player at a major corporation
D-Link utilizes a wide variety of recruiting practices. Please note that individuals submitting resumes online, via email, fax, or by mail are not considered applicants for employment until a completed employment application form is signed (typically at the time of interview).
Although we thank all applicants for applying only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore no calls please.
The positions posted are not open to any recruiters or placement agencies.
D-Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer.