D-Link Systems, Inc. (“D-Link”) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and
marketing of advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data
communications solutions. Following our company motto, “Building Networks
for People”, D-Link continually meets the global networking and connectivity
needs of digital home consumers, small office professionals, small to medium-
sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the
world! D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge
technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas,
then look no further!
This position as an Accounts Payable Specialist will work closely with many
features of the accounting system. This position is located in Fountain Valley, CA.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Process check requests
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks
- 1099 maintenance
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with
company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be well organized and a self-motivated
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch (Oracle experience a plus)
- Ability to type 60-65 wpm
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge,
documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and
procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume
environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeline’s
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as: percentages, fractions,
addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
D-Link utilizes a wide variety of recruiting practices. Please note that individuals
submitting resumes online, via email, fax, or by mail are not considered applicants for
employment until a completed form is signed (typically at the time of interview).
Although we thank all applicants for applying only those that are selected for an
interview will be contacted, therefore no calls please.
The positions posted are not open to any recruiters or placement agencies.
D-Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer.