D-Link is a global leader in connecting people, businesses and cities. We aim to connect more homes, small businesses, medium to large-sized enterprises, and service providers. D-Link implements and supports unified network solutions that integrate capabilities in switching, wireless, broadband, storage, IP surveillance, and cloud-based network management. An award-winning designer, developer, and manufacturer, D-Link has grown from a group of seven friends since its founding in 1986 in Taiwan to more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the world. D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas, then look no further!
The Camera and Connected Home Product Line Manager (PLM) will work with the D-Link global product development teams to manage new product introductions and create appropriate go-to-market plans for the US region. The PLM will also perform ongoing market research and voice of the customer analysis to ensure D-Link’s product offerings are competitive and meet market needs. This person will also be responsible for cost and pricing analysis and manage the life-cycle of the product. The PLM will be the product and market subject matter expert (SME) and will have responsibility in creating partner assortment presentations and interfacing with sales, marketing and PR teams for trainings, sales meetings and participating at tradeshows and media events.
- Responsible for the consumer/business cameras and the connected home product portfolio for the US region
- Define and communicate the unique value propositions and product features to create compelling go-to-market collateral
- Work closely with marketing and sales to drive partner assortments and market launch plans
- Understand all aspects of the channel and market requirements for the responsible product categories
- Identify and execute when necessary business development relationships needed to deliver a full solution
- Generate business cases for product extensions and product enhancements
- Review revenue on a monthly basis
- Suggest approaches to marketing and sales in order to drive growth
- Responsible for generating market trends, customer insights, growth opportunities, and idea generation for future product offerings and communicating with the global development teams
- Responsible for producing business statistics among which are price points, product mix sales history, and competition for product introduction
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Ability to work independently, but also has strong team work skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and media engagement skills
- Demonstrated experience in planning, budgeting and developing business strategy
REQUIREMENTS (Education, Certification, Training and Experience):
- 4+ years in product management/marketing roles with technical, media and customer engagement experience
- Analytical mind with critical business thinking to manage the product life cycle across technical and market requirements
- Previous management of product life-cycles including monitoring and managing schedules, go-to-market strategies, pricing analysis, voice of customer market research and feedback
- Degree in technical field desirable
D-Link utilizes a wide variety of recruiting practices. Please note that individuals submitting resumes online, via email, fax, or by mail are not considered applicants for employment until a completed employment application form is signed (typically at the time of interview).
Although we thank all applicants for applying only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore no calls please.
The positions posted are not open to any recruiters or placement agencies.
D-Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer.