SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST (ENTRY LEVEL)
D-Link Systems, Inc. (“D-Link ”) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communications solutions. Following our company motto, “Building Networks for People”, D-Link continually meets the global networking and connectivity needs of digital home consumers, small office professionals, small to medium-sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the world! D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas, then look no further!
This Logistics Manager position is located in the Service Provider Business Unit (SPBU) in Fountain Valley, CA. The duties will include sales support to achieve monthly product sales including short term forecast management, price management, collecting sales data and preparing monthly sales reports, executing the order management process, ensuring product supply and ultimate delivery to the customer. Position will interact daily with Sales, D-Link HQ-Taiwan Logistics Planning & Product Management, warehouse personnel, and Customers.
- Sales support.
- Forecast and purchase inventory based on customer demands.
- Collect POS and in-stock data.
- Minimize expedited freight expense by coordinating in advance for orders with requested ship dates. Work with Logistics and Warehouse(s) to prioritize orders for timely delivery when applicable.
- Perform cost and margin analysis reports and recommend pricing to support Service Provider’s channel businesses.
- Generate reports for department revenue, budget planning, point of sales, and inventory levels.
- Directly Manage daily sales logistics and reverse logistics. Project and sales resource management by co-working and communicating with Internal and external groups and cross division cooperation to support sales activity and fulfill project goals.
- Manage weekly customer logistics calls.
- Able to foresee potential issues/questions and to develop recommended solutions/answers before being asked by the customer
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and managing large data sets. Ensures data accuracy and supports deadlines
- Highly organized to ensure deadlines are met
- Good interpersonal skills — collaboration, peer relationships
- Can communicate customer requirements to Management in a concise manner
- Structures and presents data in a clear and logical format
- Knowledge of international and domestic logistics
- Familiarity with networking technology is a plus, but not required.
- Mandarin is a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business Administration or related
- Experience in customer focused work environment
- Experience with supply chain planning issues and concepts
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Detail oriented
Please send your resume with salary history for immediate consideration, please specify “Sales Logistics Specialist” in the subject line with your email transmission. EEO Employer