B2B LEAD GENERATION / MARKETING PROGRAMS SR. MANAGER
D-Link Systems, Inc. (“D-Link”) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communications solutions. Following our company motto, “Building Networks for People”, D-Link continually meets the global networking and connectivity needs of digital home consumers, small office professionals, small to medium-sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the world! D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas, then look no further!
This individual will help the marketing team introduce creative and efficient ways to surround our target buyers – including participating in the website redesign, sales training and creation of marketing programs. This individual is responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns to promote thematic initiatives and products across key tactics like email, digital, social and video. You will work closely with Sales, Product Management and Channel teams to collaborate on the campaign calendar and promotional requirements for their needs. This role will also require an understanding of key metrics for measuring campaign ROI and success – especially related to awareness growth, volume and revenue contribution. This position requires 5-7 years of experience in field marketing, digital marketing or marketing programs; with experience in Marketing Operations a plus.
Work with larger marketing team and collaborate cross-functionally on the annual campaign themes to develop, manage and execute all marketing campaigns and associated tactics to drive demand. Key channels include:
– Email: Nurturing and one-off campaigns
– Events: 3rd Party Tradeshows
– Webinars: 3rd Party editorials, Product training demos, Customer case studies
– Content Syndication: Manage distribution of content on 3rd party sites as well as vendor relationships for demand generation activities
- Optimize campaigns and measure frequent A/B tests on email, digital or content pieces
- Build and operationalize campaigns in Pardot including list creation, template design, call-to-action and copy creative
- Define the buyers journey and align operational programs such as nurture mapping and lead scoring to qualify and prioritize leads
- Collaborate with the content marketing manager on new assets, digital campaigns and content syndication opportunities
- Define and manage the lead flow between Pardot and Salesforce – including list uploads, routing to sales, and movement down funnel
- Optimize quarterly budget based on performance and budget prerequisites – be able to inform and discuss with finance and leadership teams
- Analyze campaigns for effectiveness and ROI, including understanding and defining marketing-sourced v. marketing-influenced campaigns and revenue impact
- Work closely with sales leadership to define SLAs, sales cadences, follow up process and handling of leads
- Manage internal communications for ongoing programs
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA Degree (in Marketing or equivalent)
- 5-7+ years marketing related experience including digital, marketing programs and/or marketing operations, with 2-3 years in a high tech company
- Experience in managing marketing automation tools (Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot preferred. Implementation experience a plus)
- Experience using and managing SFDC
- Proficient skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and communications (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, specifically with product management/marketing
- Proven ability to work closely with sales – sales enablement/training experience a plus
- Good presentation, writing and editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to win
D-Link utilizes a wide variety of recruiting practices. Please note that individuals submitting resumes online, via email, fax, or by mail are not considered applicants for employment until a completed employment application form is signed (typically at the time of interview).
Although we thank all applicants for applying only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore no calls please.
The positions posted are not open to any recruiters or placement agencies.
D-Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time