D-Link Systems, Inc. (“D-Link”) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communications solutions. Following our company motto, “Building Networks for People”, D-Link continually meets the global networking and connectivity needs of digital home consumers, small office professionals, small to medium-sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the world! D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas, then look no further!
This job is located in the Sales Division of the company in Fountain Valley California.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Territory reseller account base management and growth. Comfortable with engaging small and medium sized resellers at the “C” level
- Increase sales and relationships with our resellers within the territory by training, developing new accounts, creating sales opportunities, and working to close solution sales
- Assist the assigned territory field team via partner recruitment opportunities and other assignments as needed
- Ability to develop territory growth plans in collaboration with field team members, as well as forecasting revenue projections on a monthly/quarterly basis
- BA / BS Preferred
- 1 or more years of experience in inside sales
- 1 to 5 years of Channel sales experience and an understanding of a 2 tier distribution model.
- Negotiation, B2B, and closing skills
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
- Experience with Point of Sale reporting and how to identify partner purchasing trends
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong written communication skills
- Experience with using advanced communication tools like webinars a plus
- Must have a proven track record of success in achieving measurable monthly lead development/sales goals
- Strong interpersonal skills suitable for interacting with various departments, system personnel, all levels of management, and customers in the surrounding community
- Sales experience in D-Link core product categories of Network Switching, Wireless Access, NAS/iSCSI based Storage, Security and IP Surveillance a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software and Microsoft Office preferred
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure while changing and realigning priorities
- Must have the ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills
- Travel to territory on an as needed basis
D-Link utilizes a wide variety of practices. Please note that individuals submitting resumes online, via email, fax, or by mail are not considered applicants for employment until a completed employment application form is signed (typically at the time of interview).
Although we thank all applicants for applying only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore no calls please.
The positions posted are not open to any recruiters or placement agencies.
D-Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer.