D-Link Systems, Inc. (“D-Link”) is a global leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of advanced networking, broadband, digital, voice and data communications solutions. Following our company motto, “Building Networks for People”, D-Link continually meets the global networking and connectivity needs of digital home consumers, small office professionals, small to medium-sized businesses, and enterprise environments.
Join our team at D-Link as our technology makes new advances and changes the world! D-Link is looking for people who enjoy challenges and cutting-edge technology. If you are looking for a culture that supports the expression of ideas, then look no further!
JOB SUMMARY: This position is located within the Business Solutions Division and reports to the Executive Vice President. Ideal candidate resides in the Pacific North West. The candidate will manage accounts from Insight Direct, Zones, PC Mall, and CDW west.
- Responsible for Territory reseller account base management and growth
- Comfortable with engaging small and medium sized resellers at the “C” level
- Increase sales and relationships with our resellers within the territory by training, developing new accounts, creating sales opportunities, and working to close solution sales
- Engage is partner recruitment opportunities and other assignments as needed
- Ability to develop territory growth plans in collaboration with field team members, as well as forecasting revenue projections on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop and execute a go to market plan for the assigned territory that is consistent with organization’s goals and objectives
- Leverage resources to grow territory sales with consistent quarter over quarter revenue growth
- Develop and leverage a strong understanding of solutions from D-Link
- Leverage D-Link’s value proposition to influence buying decisions within strategic accounts and markets
- Maintain an accurate and measurable pipeline and forecast for all opportunities within territory
- BA / BS Preferred
- 5 years of Channel sales experience and an understanding of a 2 tier distribution model
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Experience with Point of Sale reporting and how to identify partner purchasing trends
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong written communication skills
- Experience with using advanced communication tools
- Must have a proven track record of success in achieving measurable monthly lead development/sales goals
- Strong interpersonal skills suitable for interacting with various departments, system personnel, all levels of management, and customers in the surrounding community
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software and Microsoft Office preferred
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure while changing and realigning priorities
- Must have the ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills
- Territory travel required on a regular basis
- Sales experience in D-Link core product categories of Network Switching, Wireless Access, NAS/iSCSI based Storage, Security and IP Surveillance a plus.
D-Link utilizes a wide variety of recruiting practices. Please note that individuals submitting resumes online, via email, fax, or by mail are not considered applicants for employment until a completed employment application form is signed (typically at the time of interview).
Although we thank all applicants for applying only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore no calls please.
The positions posted are not open to any recruiters or placement agencies.
D-Link is an Equal Opportunity Employer.